The CPC was formed in late 2011 with the aim of standardising business practices, developing industry positions on issues, supporting members and to champion creativity across all facets of commercial production.
- CPC launched.
- Standard Production Agreement developed.
- T&Cs Agreement developed.
- Standard Production Agreement released.
- T&Cs Agreement released.
- Production Checklist released.
- Dispute Mediation Policy released.
- Production Procurement roster process developed.
- CPC online resource centre launched.
- Standard Production NDA released.
- Crew Rates reviewed.
- Consultative process with Australian Directors Guild.
- Represented member interests to MEAA on TV crew rates.
- Visa Application member survey #1.
- Competitive & Consumer Law Compliance Policy released.
- MEAA negotiation actioned.
- ADG Mentoring Partnership with Screen Australia announced.
- ADG Mentoring Partnership call for entries opened.
- RMS negotiations regarding ROLs and associated lead times.
- Inaugural ADG mentoring Programme launched.
- Visa application members survey #2.
- Presentation to DIBP (Canberra) visa processing and survey results.
- Corporate Guidelines Manual in development.
- Corporate Guidelines Manual released.
- ADG Mentoring Programme (year 2) lanched.
- SPA Industry Survey participation.
- Consultation with global counterparts regarding in-house production and bidding.
- New membership structure announced.
- New membership tiers launched, including fees for smaller operators and sole traders.
- New Preferred Payment Terms announcement.
- CPC standalone website launched.
- COVID-19 amended SPA and contract addendum released.
- CPC WHS guidelines released to members, non-members, advertising industry and crew reps.
- Close Proximity guidelines recommendations (specific to commercial television production) presented to Screen Australia.
- On-set declaration developed in consultation with MEAA.
- Location signage distributed.