- CPC Launched.
- Standard Production Agreement developed.
- T&Cs Agreement developed
The CPC was formed in late 2011 with the aim of standardising business practices, developing industry positions on issues, supporting members and to champion creativity across all facets of commercial production.
Timeline of Activites
- Standard Production Agreement released.
- T&Cs Agreement released.
- Production Checklist released
- Dispute Mediation Policy released.
- Production Procurement roster process
- CPC online resource center lanuched.
- Standard Production NDA released.
- Crew Rates reviewed.
- Concultative process with Australian Directors Guild
- Represented member interests to MEAA re TV crew rates
- Visa Application member survey #1
- Competitive & Consumer Law Compliance Policiy released.
- MEAA negotiation actioned.
- ADG Mentoring Partnership with Screen Australia announced.
- RMS negotiations regarding ROLs and associated lead times.
- Inagural ADG mentoring Program lanuched.
- Visa application members survy #2.
- Presentation to DIBP (canberra) revisa processing and survey results.
- Corporate Guidelines Manual in development.
- Corporate Guidelines Manual released.
- ADG Mentoring Programme (year 2) lanched.
- SPA Industry Survety participation.
- Consultation with gloval counterparts re. in-house production bidding.
Commercial production industry guidelines
The CPC has released its guidelines manual, a best practice industry guide for its members. It covers quoting and bidding, production agreements, road safety, visa applications, confidentiality agreements and more.
The manual also contains two templates; the Standard Production Agreement and the Confidentiality Agreement.